Job Code: AB2105
Ab Initio Architect m/f/t – BeeBI Consulting GmbH
Location: Istanbul/Izmir TURKEY or Berlin GERMANY
Start: asap, full time, permanent
Your future plans
- Within our Consulting Team you are responsible to be as a Technical Lead and manage our AB Initio development team with your AB Initio Architect level knowledge at one of our World Wide known retail client.
- You will ensure that AB Inito is properly embedded into the application landscape and facilitate onboarding new interfaces by leading our near-shore team in Istanbul Turkey.
- You will interact closely with different business areas to solve production issues and provide assistance both to our client and to our development team.
- You are looking forward to explore the application landscape and technologies within the BI Consulting team and getting involved into DevOps activities.
- You will analyse new business requirements, evaluate IT options and implement specialized software solutions within the market data domain.
Your powerful skills
- Knowledge and experience with usage and administration of Ab Initio, Oracle, Hadoop and Linux system
- Experience with administration of big Ab Initio installations (multi-node clusters, multi-environments)
- Familiar with installation and upgrade of Ab Initio Product Stack
- Familiar with automation of software installation/upgrades, configuration management and corresponding tools and techniques (e.g. Ansible)
- Familiar with design and implementation of High-Availability, Disaster Recovery, Georedundancy solutions
- Familiar with performance and resource consumption monitoring and measurements (CPU, RAM, Disk, Network), workload analysis and workload and resource management methods and solutions (Linux, Hadoop YARN, Ab Initio Resource Pools, etc.)
- Experience with sizing of Ab Initio environments
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle Database administration
- Knowledge of data security, user authentication and authorization principles, protocols and tools (SSL, Kerberos, LDAP, etc.)
- Experience with architecture, design and implementation of solution based on Ab Initio Data Platform
- Preferably: knowledge and of Ab Initio 4.0 containerization features
- Knowledge of data modelling, data warehousing, application development and testing methods
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Interested in applying or gaining knowledge of market data, the end-to-end trading-lifecycle and physical/financial products (commodity trading)
- Automatization of the deployment (installation/upgrade) of Ab Initio environments (Co>Operating System, EME TR, Bridges, Control>Center, Express>It, Metadata>Hub and solution frameworks like DQE, Testing Framework, etc.)
- Developing and deployment of High-Availability, Disaster Recovery and Georedundancy solution for production environments
- Performance and resource consumption analysis, application design optimization recommendation
- Environments sizing
- Developing and deployment of flexible and effective cluster capacity and resource monitoring / management tool (YARN/WLM etc.)
- Automation of common admin tasks (e.g. keys deployment, usage report consolidation)
- Train administrators
- Detailed recommendations, standardization and documentation of deployment schemes (folder structure, management of environment parameters, …)
- Automation of deployment of software installation packages to internal software repository
- Communication with Ab Initio Support
Your language skills
- Advanced level English in speaking, reading and writing
- Good to have a good level of German and\or Turkish
Advantageous, but not a must
- Knowledge of or keen to acquire skills in technologies such as Amazon Cloud, VB6, database structures/query languages (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL)
Benefits you can rely on
Chance to do project with worldwide biggest brands of their sectors and increase business and technical skills within our team.
With our growing organization you will have chance to grow in your carreer faster than usual.
Reliably powering the future calls for excellent employment conditions. For example, working in one of the most interesting business contexts – a mixture of Retail, Telco, Automotive, trading and of course IT. You will evolve your skills together with us. We offer comprehensive on-the-job learning as well as support from internal experts to develop your existing skills even further. You will have flexible working opportunities or part time working and will be working in an agile team on things that matter in an ever changing environment.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with your cover letter to email@example.com and add the Job Code to the Subject Area.