Job Code: TAB2001
Application Developer for Tableau m/f/t – BeeBI Consulting
Location: Berlin Germany
Start: asap, full time, permanent
Your future plans
- Within our BI Consulting Team you are responsible for bringing the existing Tableau installation to the next level in regards to user community, maintenance, support and monitoring.
- You will ensure that Tableau is properly embedded into the application landscape and facilitate onboarding new interfaces.
- You will interact closely with different business areas to solve production issues and provide assistance.
- You are looking forward to explore the application landscape and technologies within the BI Consulting team and getting involved into DevOps activities.
- You will analyse new business requirements, evaluate IT options and implement specialized software solutions within the market data domain.
Your powerful skills
- Good knowledge of Tableau, alternatively of other Business Intelligence solutions, e.g. Microstrategy
- Knowledge of data modelling, data warehousing, application development and testing methods
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Interested in applying or gaining knowledge of market data, the end-to-end trading-lifecycle and physical/financial products (commodity trading)
Your language skills
- Advanced level English both in speaking, reading and writing
- Good to have good level of German and\or Turkish
Advantageous, but not a must
- Knowledge of or keen to acquire skills in technologies such as Amazon Cloud, VB6, database structures/query languages (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL)
Benefits you can rely on
Reliably powering the future calls for excellent employment conditions. For example, working in one of the most interesting business contexts – a mixture of Retail, Telco, Automotive, trading and of course IT. You will evolve your skills together with us. We offer comprehensive on-the-job learning as well as support from internal experts to develop your existing skills even further. You will have flexible working opportunities or part time working and will be working in an agile team on things that matter in an ever changing environment.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with your cover letter to HR@BeeBI-Consulting.com and add the Job Code to the Subject Area.