Job Code: DA2101
Data Scientist/Analyst m/f/t – BeeBI Consulting
Location: Berlin Germany
Start: Asap, full time, permanent
Your future plans
- Within our BI Consulting Team you are responsible to be as a Technical Lead and manage our BI development team with your Data Scientist and Analyst level knowledge at one of our World Wide known client.
- You will ensure that Business Intelligence Solutions are properly embedded into the application landscape and facilitate onboarding new interfaces by leading our near-shore team in Istanbul Turkey.
- You will interact closely with different business areas to solve production issues and provide assistance both to our client and to our development team.
- You are looking forward to explore the application landscape and technologies within the BI Consulting team
- You will analyse new business requirements, evaluate IT options and implement specialized software solutions within the market data domain.
Your powerful skills
- Good communication skills and good stakeholder management experiences
- Experience in working in Scrum/Agile
- Highly numerate with strong attention to details
- Working experience of Power BI visualization and DAX
- SQL proficiency
- Working experience on data lake, preferably with Databricks on Azure
- Familiar with Python (pandas, numpy) and working experience on cloud based environment
- Understanding of Google Analytics, BigQuery experience is nice to have
- Knowledge of machine learning methodology and experience with implementation – a nice to have at this stage
Your technical skills
- Experienced BI Lead with a minimum of 3-5 years in Power BI
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Hands-on experience developing Power BI artifacts across the breadth of the tool – including design, development and deployment
- Knowledge on designing Power BI Workflows
- Data modelling (dimensional modelling) and SQL Skills are compulsory
- Experience on the Azure Data platform specifically Azure Data Lake,Azure Data Bricks and Spark SQL
Your language skills
- Advanced level English in speaking, reading and writing
- Good to have a good level of German
Advantageous, but not a must
- Working knowledge using Azure Data Bricks
Benefits you can rely on
Reliably powering the future calls for excellent employment conditions. For example, working in one of the most interesting business contexts – a mixture of Retail, Telco, Automotive, trading and of course IT. You will evolve your skills together with us. We offer comprehensive on-the-job learning as well as support from internal experts to develop your existing skills even further. You will have flexible working opportunities or part time working and will be working in an agile team on things that matter in an ever changing environment.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and add the Job Code (DA2101) to the Subject Area.