Job Code: DE2203
Senior Frontend Developer m/f/t – BeeBI Consulting GmbH
Location: Istanbul/Izmir – Turkey
Start: Asap, full time
Your future plans
- Within our Consulting Team you are responsible to take the Senior Frontend Developer role at our projects with global brands.
- You will ensure that the aplications are properly developed and facilitate onboarding new interfaces by involving our near-shore development team in Istanbul/Izmir Turkey.
- You will interact closely with different business areas to solve production issues.
- You are looking forward to explore the application landscape and technologies within the SaaS team
- You will analyse new business requirements, evaluate IT options and implement specialized software solutions within the market data domain.
Your powerful skills
- Graduated or about to be graduated from Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or relevant departments of universities.
- You have minimum 7 years of experience at Software Engineering area
- Good communication skills and a team member mentality
- Highly numerate with strong attention to details
- Working experience on ReactJS
- Ability to liaise with business resources to understand end requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Good task and team coordination skills
- Training and coaching people
Your technical skills
- Deep Knowledge working with test frameworks and understanding of test coverage and test effectiveness
- Seasoned expert in programming paradigms: functional programming, OOP
- Heavily exposed to modern frontend frameworks/libraries like React & Redux
- Familiarity with Frontend and API Security
- Experienced with CSS practices and hands-on preprocessors like LESS/SASS
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Applies agreed on standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes
Your language skills
- Advanced level English in speaking, reading and writing
- Good to have a good level of German
Advantageous, but not a must
- Experience in working in Scrum/Agile
Benefits you can rely on
Chance to work together with international teams across the world at Global Brands.
Reliably powering the future calls for excellent employment conditions. For example, working in one of the most interesting business contexts – a mixture of Retail, Telco, Automotive, trading and of course IT. You will evolve your skills together with us. We offer comprehensive on-the-job learning as well as support from internal experts to develop your existing skills even further. You will have flexible working opportunities or part time working and will be working in an agile team on things that matter in an ever changing environment.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and add the Job Code (DE2203) to the Subject Area.