Job Code: BA2101
Business Intelligence Architect&Analyst m/f/t – BeeBI Consulting
Location: Berlin/Nuremberg Germany
Start: asap, full time, permanent
Your future plans
- Within our BI Consulting Team you are responsible to be as a Technical Lead and manage our BI development team with your Business Intelligence Architect and Analyst level knowledge at one of our World Wide known retail client.
- You will ensure that Business Intelligence Solutions are properly embedded into the application landscape and facilitate onboarding new interfaces by leading our near-shore team in Istanbul Turkey.
- You will interact closely with different business areas to solve production issues and provide assistance both to our client and to our development team.
- You are looking forward to explore the application landscape and technologies within the BI Consulting team and getting involved into DevOps activities.
- You will analyse new business requirements, evaluate IT options and implement specialized software solutions within the market data domain.
Your powerful skills
- Good knowledge of data anlysis, data modelling, data warehousing, application development and testing methods
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Interested in applying or gaining knowledge of market data, the end-to-end trading-lifecycle and physical/financial products (commodity trading)
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy , alternatively of other Business Intelligence solutions, e.g. Tableau, PowerBI is a powerful plus
Your language skills
- Advanced level English in speaking, reading and writing
- Good to have a good level of German and\or Turkish
Advantageous, but not a must
- Knowledge of or keen to acquire skills in technologies such as Amazon Cloud, VB6, database structures/query languages (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL)
Benefits you can rely on
Reliably powering the future calls for excellent employment conditions. For example, working in one of the most interesting business contexts – a mixture of Retail, Telco, Automotive, trading and of course IT. You will evolve your skills together with us. We offer comprehensive on-the-job learning as well as support from internal experts to develop your existing skills even further. You will have flexible working opportunities or part time working and will be working in an agile team on things that matter in an ever changing environment.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and add the Job Code (BA2101) to the Subject Area.