Job Code: DE2112
Data Engineer m/f/t – BeeBI Consulting GmbH
Location: Berlin Germany / Istanbul-Izmir TURKEY
Start: Asap, full time, permanent
Your future plans
- Within our BI Consulting Team you are responsible to take the Data Engineer role at one of our World Wide known client.
- You will ensure that Business Intelligence Solutions are properly embedded into the application landscape and facilitate onboarding new interfaces by leading our near-shore team in Istanbul/Izmir Turkey.
- You will interact closely with different business areas to solve production issues and provide assistance both to our client and to our development team.
- You are looking forward to explore the application landscape and technologies within the BI Consulting team
- You will analyse new business requirements, evaluate IT options and implement specialized software solutions within the market data domain.
Your powerful skills
- You have minimum 6 years of experience at Data Engineering area
- Good communication skills and good stakeholder management experiences
- Experience in working in Scrum/Agile
- Highly numerate with strong attention to details
- Working experience on Spark and Scala systems
- Ability to liaise with business resources to understand end requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Good task and team coordination skills
- Training and coaching people
Your technical skills
- Strong Python and PySpark knowledge
- Experience with AWS and AWS S3 knowledge
- Strong Experience with Jenkins and Bitbucket
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Applies agreed on standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes
- Actively maintains recognized expert level knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms
Your language skills
- Advanced level English in speaking, reading and writing
- Good to have a good level of German
Advantageous, but not a must
- Basic Alteryx understanding
Benefits you can rely on
Chance to work together with international teams across the world at Global Brands.
Reliably powering the future calls for excellent employment conditions. For example, working in one of the most interesting business contexts – a mixture of Retail, Telco, Automotive, trading and of course IT. You will evolve your skills together with us. We offer comprehensive on-the-job learning as well as support from internal experts to develop your existing skills even further. You will have flexible working opportunities or part time working and will be working in an agile team on things that matter in an ever changing environment.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with your cover letter to email@example.com and add the Job Code (DE2112) to the Subject Area.