Job Code: PMO2109
Project Manager Officer m/f/d – BeeBI Consulting
Location: Berlin Germany
Start: ASAP, Part time, permanent
Your future plans
- Within our BI Consulting Team you are responsible to help our Program Manager to drive BeeBI Consulting EU Commission projects and also the projects that we drive in different World Wide known clients.
- You will ensure that project milestones are clearly defined and relevant tasks are completed on time with the expected quality.
- You will carry the responsibility of documentation on web platforms and also you will organize the yearly meetings with different clients across Europe Region.
- You will interact closely with our Program Manager in different business areas and you will have chance to learn all the principles of project management.
- You will have flexible time on working and manage your own time based on the tasks assigned to your name.
Your powerful skills
- Act as a strong interface, pioneer PMO with good communication skills
- A self motivated and self learner person
- Good multi-task coordination skills
- Interested in applying or gaining knowledge of market data, the end-to-end project lifecycle and physical/financial products
Your language skills
- Advanced level English in speaking, reading and writing
- Good to have a good level of German and/or Turkish
Advantageous, but not a must
- Experience in agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and waterfall project driving methodologies.
Benefits you can rely on
We offer comprehensive on-the-job learning as well as support from internal experts to develop your existing skills even further. You will have flexible working opportunities and will be working location independent. There will be no dependency to deliver your task from the office.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with your cover letter to email@example.com and add the Job Code to the Subject Area.