Job Code: DE2303
Scrum Master m/f/t – BeeBI Consulting GmbH
Location: Germany or Turkey
Start: Asap, full time
We are seeking a Scrum Master with upto 4 years’ experience to join our systemic agility team and be assigned to one of our various clients. The Scrum Master will be responsible for facilitating Scrum events, including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives. Furthermore, the Scrum Master will work closely with the Scrum team in order to identify and remove any obstacles that may impede the team’s progress.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies, such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives.
- Identify and remove any obstacles that may impede the team’s progress.
- Act as a liaison between team members and other stakeholders, such as product owners and managers.
- Ensure that the team follows the Scrum framework.
- Assist the Product Owner to find techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- Help the team to plan and execute sprints.
- Assist with the tracking and reporting of team metrics.
- Provide guidance and coaching to the team on Agile practices and principles.
- A mindset consistent with the Scrum Core Values: openness, courage, respect, focus, commitment
- Upro 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Strong understanding of Agile and the Scrum framework.
- Experience facilitating Scrum events.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Deep team relationship building skills that enable transparent conversations and vision sharing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with task management tools such as Jira, Trello, or Asana.
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
Your language skills
- Advanced level English in speaking, reading and writing
- Fluency in German, Spanish or Polish is a plus
Benefits you can rely on
Chance to work together with international teams across the world at Global Brands.
Reliably powering the future calls for excellent employment conditions. For example, working in one of the most interesting business contexts – a mixture of Retail, Telco, Automotive, trading and of course IT. You will evolve your skills together with us. We offer comprehensive on-the-job learning as well as support from internal experts to develop your existing skills even further. You will have flexible working opportunities or part time working and will be working in an agile team on things that matter in an ever changing environment.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with your cover letter to email@example.com and add the Job Code (DE2303) to the Subject Area.